Sunday, April 18, 2010

...It's What's For Dinner

Remember our little chat about fostering a greener kitchen (in nearly every sense of the word) and my ecstatic waxing about Jamie Oliver? Well there's a blogger in New York (big shout out to Whats Up Stairs?) who does a fantastic job of balancing life in a clearly urban setting but still eating (and cooking) in a fresh farm to table style.

Friends, he's upped the ante, so to speak. From what I can tell - he's turning his balcony into a supplementary (not exactly sure that we can qualify it 'subsistence' after all) herb & vegetable garden.

Needless to say, I'm immensely impressed! Sometimes I really miss my peppers! Alas, my new flat doesn't get the right light.... I'm really inspired by the creative recycling we see here - ps.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */