Friday, April 2, 2010

I Think I'm In Love...?

So last summer my beach book of choice was Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Basically, some guy - Seth Grahame-Smith, specifically - thought to himself... what could make this book better? A zombie sub-plot! Voila! a book was born.
It goes without saying that zombies do wonders for a persons street cred (there was a poll, I was there).

So you can well imagine my delight (!!!) when I found this little bog (literally 2.5 seconds ago) called If Zombies Were Supermodels, We'd Be Them. Amazing. Glorious. ...about time!

2 comments:

montague said...

but have you seen the trailer????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1JdPvyy93I&feature=player_embedded

j'taimee said...

I heard there was a movie... thanks for the link!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */