Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy... Happy!

Image credit.
Today was actually really amazing. ...I know, this probably all feels very "dear Diary", but I can't help it - I actually had a really glorious day. Mind you, it could have gone to pieces - I'm still not 100%, but today showed definite improvement in my health (nasty business, colds...). I finally feel like I got the sleep I needed, I made a surprisingly delicious couscous salad with grilled vegetables & a small side of caramelized beet root. All so that some friends and I could head out to the Shrine of Bahá’u’lláh for a potluck dinner.

Dusk has always been my favorite time of day - and today was just perfect! The sunset was perfect and lovely, the weather was gorgeous! [trust me when I say that it's about time!] Everything was peaceful and serene - just what a person needs for contemplation and prayer....

Icing on the so-called cake? Got to catch up with my dear friend Sanaz tonight.

So yeah... rad weekend.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */