Friday, August 14, 2009

That Girl...

P.S. this picture is the hotness, yeah?
*yes, I know that post scripts generally come at the end of one's thought train - but sometimes I eat my dessert first....*
Image: via Garance Doré
I swear I don't have multiple personality syndrome - but sometimes there's this girl inside me just begging to get out. She's pretty silly - you know the kind: crushes easy, is wont to dissolve in fits of giggles, has a child-sized attention span. [hey - that seems like the every-day aimee piper...]
Anyhow, every once-in-a-while I have to let her out or she'll wreak havoc on my life. Take today, for example. After lunch (yay for sushi!), Sholeh is teaching me how to (finally) apply eyeliner.
I tell you - it's rough when all of your girlfriends have huge and beautiful eyes.
And with that :: have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

montague said...

eyeliner... YAY! one of those things it took me forever to learn. but so worth it!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */