Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Ides of Service...

So I'm half way through my service here at the Bahá’í World Centre.... It's actually pretty amazing.

I went to see my friend Roi this weekend - he's an internationally famous hair genius (hey Sautra, Jo!).... You may be curious (but it's also possible that this is too much information... I'm a risk taker like that) to know that I've had grey hair since I was 18 - we 'wise' early in my family. Anyhow, to make a long story short, I dye my hair blonde in order to hide the grey better. I had kind of let my roots go for a while (gasp!)... to the point that when I mentioned I was having my hair colored, friends responded with "oh.... yeah....." in the same tone of voice usually reserved for the most serious of high school era conversations.
So here I am, freshly cut and colored by the master - Sir Roi.
If you're ever in Israel, look him up - maybe not on a Friday, though.
(insert a healthy wink.)

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */