Thursday, August 6, 2009

Creative...

So last week I found this cool article in the NYT titled 101 Simple Salads for the Season - I know, it's amazing actually. Anyhow, so I tried one on Thursday (traditional dinner!) and it was so tasty that I made a smaller version for lunch yesterday. Here's the best part! It's super easy to make.

I changed some things around and came up with the following:
  • diced peaches
  • diced tomato
  • thinly sliced red onion
  • cranberries
  • feta cheese (I prefer sheep feta)
  • walnuts
  • fresh squeezed lemon juice
  • olive oil (optional)

I'm making this salad for Melina's birthday party on Saturday - I'll try (but can't promise) to get some pictures so you can see for yourselves.

2 comments:

montague said...

i saw that too! and printed it instantly!

j'taimee said...

yeah, it's rad! i don't do spicy - and i'm cilantro incompatiblel... hence my switcher-oo. but i like it.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */