Thursday, August 13, 2009

Holy Meteor Shower, Batman!

In the summer of 2000, the Piper family took a vacation together - we all got on a house boat in Lake Powell and explored the Arizona/Utah environs. The grandparents, parents/aunts and uncles all slept in the cabin - but the cousins got to sleep up on the roof - and every night we'd fall asleep counting shooting stars! Yeah, it was glorious.
So last night there was a meteor shower.... And if you remember the time I told you that my new room in my new flat has its very own balcony (!!!), you can probably guess what I was up to last night. The shooting stars I saw (I only saw 2) weren't as copious as the picture here... but it was still really amazing. Did you manage to see any?

1 comment:

montague said...

none. i wish i did.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */