Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On Your Marks, Get Set...

Back in the day when I worked at Starbucks (copyright thing), I had this super rad colleague - Nina. Okay... to be fair, most of coworkers from that period were pretty amazing. I don't know what it is about coffee shops attracting just the most interesting people... must be something in the water (ha.) ...but I digress.
Anyhow, Nina and I talked about all sorts of things - we were both English majors, both loved music and art and free coffee (oh... hey *$'s. I totally meant employee discounted coffee) - and she always recommended this band: OK Go.
So yeah... the Indie band the rad coffee shop girl waxed ecstatic on has emerged as an world famous are now winning Grammy's and etc. For good reason - these two videos (for the same song) are ridiculous.
...by which I mean "I can't decide which one I like best".

There's rad science experiment video complete with lessons in detachment...
*Always necessary at this time of year*


OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.

And then there's the marching band option (WHAT!?) ...and we know what a sucker I am for a quality marching band.
How about y'all - do you have a favorite?

Also? Big shout out and hearty thanks for the head's up to A Little House in the Clouds - you're a star!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */