Sunday, July 25, 2010

...You Know Where You Hope It Will Take You

Janne Peters :: Support the Artist!

Because I'm clearly postponing my sleep time - and/or very unwisely borrowing from 'my future self'... I give you some brief thoughts on why I liked Inception.

No gratuitous flesh, sex, or misogyny. That's pretty much what I have right now... I liked that the explosives weren't all over the place and served the plot. It's possible that I've become inured to on screen violence and that I'm exactly the brand of nerd that made the producers of this project triumphantly cry out "niche audience!" - but I'm okay with that for the time being. My friend Cole had much more cogent reasons for why this movie was rad - I'll pick his brain and get back to you....

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */