Monday, July 5, 2010

I Know Just How You Feel...

Courtesy Bitte

So the life and times in the world of aimee piper have intensified slightly now that I'm playing water polo with a new coach. We've really been working hard - swimming 200s for time on a descending base. [For those of you new to the swimming world: a 200 (meters) is essentially a long distance sprint.]

Believe it or not, Lady Gaga has really had my back - so to speak - at practice these last few weeks. In the July issue of Rolling Stone magazine (previewed here) she has the following to say: “When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl,” she says. “Then I say, ‘B***h, you’re Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.’ ”

Dear Lady Gaga: Thank you for keeping it real. You crack me up.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */