Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Only February and Yet...

A girl can dream, right?
Last week it was literally 80 degrees out... that's high 20s/low 30s for my celcius friends. It's cooling back off, though it's still pretty warm for February - but I could really just stand to kick it on the beach, you know?
Thankfully this is Israel - I'll have plenty of time for that soon enough - and I'll even have time to wish it weren't so hot.... Hahahaha.
Image (somewhere in southern California) from FashionToast via Etc....

2 comments:

Sholeh said...

Its snowing here...Pretty, but I kind of wish I was there instead!

j'taimee said...

Well... although I saw snow last year, I haven't properly been it in almost 10 years.
Sometimes I really miss it.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */