Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Heaven Looks Like?

Image credit: Poppytalk
Time here in Israel (maybe it's just the Bahá’í World Centre, not really sure) moves really strangely - most of the time it seems as though it's escaping me. Like my days feel like old fashioned movies - ie. moving pictures. As though someone literally has piled all of my days together on individual sheets of paper and is thumbing through them so they're all on fast-forward.
This week, however, is so.dang.slow. To quote my cousin Dana (hey lady!), it's like molasses in the winter time.... Maybe it's the time change. Must be.
But I'm exhausted! ...dear weekend, please hurry!
If I could just go lay down and read a book - nap optional - I think I'd be great!

1 comment:

j'taimee said...

the constant conundrum of time: spend or save?

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */