Friday, September 4, 2009

Horse, What Horse...?

So when I was in London I had this really interesting dream - I dreamed that I was on a city corner, waiting to cross (obey the laws, people!) and waiting just next to me was a man with 2 daughters - dressed completely in period costume - headed to the park (an English park, not an American playground job) to play Secret Garden/make believe. It was really beautiful.

At that moment my 'supposition' was proved: I may, in fact, be more excited to be a parent than I am to get married. *Don't worry, Mom. I'll go in order with that one.*

Just think of all of the cool things you could do with them! Like teach them to love to read and to run and jump and play!

Th Big Boy Room from Creede on Vimeo. Courtesy of Design Mom.

The muralist's name is Tony: support the artist!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */