Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Persistence Pays...

Whew! I did it.... I found the source - and you'll be glad, too. Because in case you're not peeping the four-hundred and seventy-two blogs currently shouting {TOAST} from their proverbial rooftops, you never would have found the goodness that is (drumroll, please) Toast.
This image and the one below can be seen in all of their original glory and context just by following that one little link.
The good news is that they're a UK option - so when I move there, I'll already know where to go for cute things.
*Sidenote:
Sorry for the early am drama - I have no idea what's come over me!
Okay... that's not true - but more deets later.

2 comments:

montague said...

you're moving to the UK?? oh, i miss it so, you'll love it.
ps: adore toast.

j'taimee said...

hahaha. well, I'm in Haifa nearly 2 more years - but let's just say that I super WANT to move there.
...and that I'm putting that in the universe.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */