Sunday, September 20, 2009

In No Particular Order...

I had (following an amazing day o' the beach with jellyfish, rain, and mock-pirates!) an insomnia-esque night last night.
The thoughts that kept me up...
1. how hot and humid it was when I was expecting a deliciously cool rain scented breeze
2. why oh why oh why did I drink 2 cups (!!!) of iced coffee?!?
2.1 but wasn’t it good? Yes, you should make that more often, aimee piper!
3. yes, the teal scarf – definitely the teal scarf, that will look nice and keep your throat warm so you don’t get sick from the rain today.
3.1 where the heck is that breeze!? Oh yeah, open your curtain, silly.
4. sigh. dear Israel: I know that the citizens of your fine country take their religious traditions seriously… but 10 solid days of gun shots/fireworks every night – ALL NIGHT?! Chill the heck out!
Image credit.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */