Monday, October 13, 2008

Slow and Steady Wins the Race?

So I realize that I sort of suck at keeping promises - or, more to the point, I sort of suck at taking/uploading pictures of places I go & tell you about & promise that you'll soon see all of the wonderful things I've seen....
I mean to be better at it, I'm just challenged. Of course, when I tell you that it is a regular occurence in my family to develop a single roll of film (most usually from a disposable camera - awww yeah! We practically invented lo mo!) and find pictures from Mother's Day, 4th of July, and Thanksgiving - all within 36 little pictures, it'll make more sense. **It's okay if you want to laugh, it's kind of funny.**
Thankfully I have fantastic friends who rock at taking pictures! Below is a shot of Kalila & I (and Kadria, too) in Tel Aviv.
Dad - yes, the bug in the shot is on purpose. And, to be fair, I should tell everyone that my dad's also a great photographer - the penchant for forgetting to bring the camera/take a picture/develop the film is totally matrilineally inherited....

Anyhow, it may take longer than anyone would like (ahem. I mean me), but I'm still learning, right? ...I wonder how long that excuse will work - maybe until Thanksgiving? {wink}
 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */