Thursday, October 2, 2008

Autumnal Updates...

I'm so happy that it's fall! I had to finally put a blanket on my bed last night - this, in conjunction with the lovely cool breeze that comes off the hillside in through my window, makes for super cozy nights this time of year!
It's no surprise that fall is my favorite season - I love the crisp air, the cute fashion, the rosy cheeks and laughing eyes that magically appear in late September/early October. But I have a confession to make. This will surely mark me as a true Californian, or at least a true Piper....
While I love shoes (!), slippers, socks, and even slipper-socks - I can't stand shoes and socks (socks and shoes?). It's like my little toes are saying "Um, hello? Oxygen? We need it. 'k Thanks!"
Sigh. Just saying.
Ps. Isn't this picture the cutest? It totally reminds me of Our House by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.... Found here.

2 comments:

montague said...

mmmhhh. i never remember haifa being THAT warm in october!

j'taimee said...

yeah - it's not... hahahaha. but i can't help myself - i'm all about flip flops.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */