Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Semantics of a Thing...

Earlier in the week I got an email from my mom - she was worried that my recent posts seemed a little melancholy.... She wrote everything in bold pink to cheer me up (and did make me grin, considerably). But my recent posts were, for me, more contemplative - on the reality of life & my situation in it - than melancholy. The picture below pretty much sums up how I feel, right now. *I'll spare you the thousand words, and let you arrive at your own conclusions...*

More thoughts on the reality of my life right now, excerpted from an earlier conversation with my friend Nazy...
"I’m reduced to conversation constructs – and hoping, dreadfully so, that they’ll work……"
Thanks for putting up with the 'outloud' vent of my thoughts - 'preciate you!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */