Thursday, December 9, 2010

TechPeriments...

My Pummelvision from Aimee Piper on Vimeo.

So I was checking my goo.gle rea.der today... well, I was really just checking my absolute favorites because I'm sort of on vacation - it being a Holy Day, and all (check below). And as per usual, I had to see what my homegirl (who has NO idea who I am) Tralalere! was up to. And she had made one of these really cool videos of her pictures - all old-school slide show style... sans the really boring voice over, a la "and this is us in Borneo. Oh, that's Bob's foot." You get me.

She did hers using her FB photos (that I admittedly have way more of), but the rules and regs made me kind of nervous. I mean, I'm clearly not opposed to having a web presence (hello!), but the inbuilt access they wanted to have to your profile and friends' profiles... just creepy. So I opted for the flickr version. I haven't really uploaded any photos to my flickr (non-profesh) account in, like, a year - hence the 30 second video. Sorry about that. But you know I don't take pictures, right?

Anyhowzers - I just thought this was SO cool! Technology can be really awesome, right?! Annnnd... if you wind up making one of these, lemme know - I'd like to see. Cheers m'dears!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */