Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In the slightly more than 3 years that I've been aware of the blogosphere, November-January have always been some really interesting months. By which I mean it's a pretty mixed bag of not caring about your holiday gift guide brought to me by some random sponsor [or worse yet the endless DIY calendars] OR really awesome end of year musical mashups and top songs of the millenia playlists.


In that vein, I give to you this gem (head's up courtesy Tralalere!).

The author - creative director? - has this to say about the project: "this year's movies have legit (sic) transformed my idea of what is creatively possible. To celebrate that, I've remixed 270 of them into this giant ass video. Just watch it."

Enjoy. It's pretty badass.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */