Thursday, October 21, 2010

Solidarites International :: Water Talks

Solidarités International: Water talks from La Boite Concept on Vimeo.


So this year's "blog action day" theme was water. And I didn't participate because I was stumped. I realized that for all that I l.o.v.e. water (I play water polo 4-5 times per week, I drink roughly 5 liters each day, and I'm a compulsive hand washer) I don't know that much about water.

I do know that, along with most people living in Israel, those of us serving at the Baha'i World Centre are doing our utmost to keep our water use to a minimum.

Thankfully other people do know what they're talking about. And I've decided (executively) that water is an important enough topic to talk about, even if you missed the B.A.D. boat, so to speak. I hope that you enjoy this video - head's up courtesy Black*Eiffel.

I've also decided that water is important enough that I should learn more about it. To that end, I've located an expert. Interview forthcoming...! In the meantime, what tips do y'all know about how to conserve water?

[In unrelated news, the universe sure is throwing a lot of 'Paris' my way. Universe... where are you going with this?!]

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */