Friday, October 22, 2010

Access to Praxis...

I've been thinking increasingly deep thinks lately, and I'm not saying that this little slice of my life can't handle them... but I've taken the liberty, nonetheless, of creating a separate space for them.
Marilyn Monroe

The ancient Greeks defined praxis as activity engaged in by free men. More modernly it is defined as the practice, application or realization of ideas. With Access to Praxis, I hope (with help from my friend Lydia) to figure out how to reconcile the dreams I have for helping to create a new world order with the looming impotence and stasis I feel... that my skill set is somehow insufficient to the task at hand.

I would actually really love if y'all were to come over and join in the conversation - cheers!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */