Friday, May 28, 2010

Reunited And It Feels So Good...?

Remember when I lost my iPod shuffle? Well... I didn't. It was in my make-up case. I know, I know. It's all very "sigh. aimee piper!"

Last night some friends and I went to the Korean Film Festival here in Haifa - the Korean Ambassador to Israel and his truly lovely wife were there and everything - and I wore make-up for the first time in at least a month. [Eyeliner and mascara plus a proclivity for water sports is just a bad combination. Trust.]

So it seems that I left the shuffle home, after all. Which is good for a myriad reasons - not least because I really think I could be good at iTunes. I love music!

To sum: if you need to make fun of me for at least 3 weeks, I totally understand. I blame it on the blonde.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */