Thursday, May 27, 2010

Little Bo Peep...

Pod of I

I have lost my iPod shuffle - it looks sort of like this one... except mine is graphite in color and has my full name etched on (thanks Apple). I lost it somewhere between my house and the bus stop. Le sigh.

There are many opportunities for growth here - mostly centered around detachment and organization. ...but also a really fun exercise in irony. Yes, irony - the word most used by those who understand it least. I just learned how to use iTunes. Like this week.

Anyhow, if you live in Haifa & happen to have seen a lonely looking iPod and wanted to reconnect with your good Samaritan roots and reunite a girl with her portable entertainment system... tokens of sincere appreciation would likely include really delicious fresh baked scones and enthusiastic high fives.

2 comments:

montague said...

oh boooooo! That's sad i'm so sorry! i hope some generous soul digs up an extra one for you!

j'taimee said...

Thanks, Amy.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */