Friday, October 2, 2009

Summer's Waning...

It was probably April (or there abouts) that I first heard of (500) Days of Summer - a fantastic movie featuring Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt - and became completely and overwhelmingly excited.
Of course it never came to Israel... le sigh.
I finally managed to see it last night. This was, depending on how you look at things, more or less difficult than all of the times I wanted to see cool movies when I lived in OC and had to day-trip it up to LA for the privilege....
Anyhow, it's great - you should see it. Naturally, I love (no. seriously. L.O.V.E.) the soundtrack - which I fully intend to get today after work.
The kicker is that it seems as though this movie has done market research inside my brain... I think that Joseph's (I know it seems overly familiar, but your boy has a heck-of long last name) character Tom Hansen is what would happen if my imaginary boyfriend {don't be a hating jerk - you have (had?) one, too} grew legs ... and wooed another girl on the 13" plasma screen.

2 comments:

montague said...

the soundtrack to this movie was simply g.r.e.a.t.

and i loved the movie overall. so glad you finally got to see it!

j'taimee said...

the soundtrack procurement (sp?) had to go on pause because I got to the record store too late.
sigh.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */