Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gl-Gl-Glamorous!

Excercising my vanity factor today... there's no use in my pretending that it's not inconsiderable.
To quote myself at circa 1:05 p.m. this afternoon... "gasp! That hair! Those eyes! ...swoon! That dress!"
Above and Below...
Both images courtesy {this is glamorous}
I'll soon be getting back to my new-found free-Friday service project cum burgeoning hobby: book binding. It's the business, kids.
In other creative news... I'm taking a painting class - holler at the beginner in the house!
I also managed to sneak not 1 but 2 (ha.ha.ha.) rolls of film out for developing this morning. I'm so proud of myself! This time I'll hold back the deets until the photos are in my proverbial hot little hands. *but my weekend was r.a.d!*

1 comment:

montague said...

gorgeous photos. and yay for painting class!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */