Monday, October 5, 2009

...In No Particular Order

I just ate the perfect banana... probably because it's 8:30 and I'm still in the office and was hungry - but I always forget how well I like them.
Persimmons are back! Breakfast, snack (elevenses, anyone?), quinoa salad - everything's looking brighter, kids!
Dear FB... what the deuce is up with 5 bajillion applications. I don't check it so often (sorry to all of the far-flung friends who rely on it for updates and the like) and am pretty 'meh' about it - but I feel like everytime I peep it I've got to clean house. No, gracias.
Dear Apple... my ipod is down to about 3 hours of reliable battery life - and the computer with my iTunes stored on it? Kaput. Solutions?
hmmmm. Sounds like it's time for another banana!

2 comments:

Oswaldo said...

i knew you had written something about bananas--"how well i like them".

j'taimee said...

ha! You win!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */