Monday, July 20, 2009

While I'm On the Weekend Tip...

Here are some pictures of my adventures from this weekend:
I present to you one of the many highlights from

Nava's birthday party:

Mango & Pineapple monogrammed pie

courtesy of Lauren Rutstein Anvari!

Uri Buri Restaurant in Akka.
This place is amazing!
*As you can see, I thought that our feet would be cut out in this photo - I promise I don't typically stand around with a clutch foot warmer...*
Dinner at Duzan
Aimee, Yasmin, Saloomeh, Delaram
*I borrowed the glasses - sometimes I need to feel that I look smart, too*
Luncheon party at Abi's. Nava caught me chewing - my love of cookies coupled with the fact that I eat extreeeeemly slowly sort of made this shot inevitable....

Yes. I know - I'm still eating - and Nava is (ahem) still making fun of me.
"why I aughta"... she seemed to say.

So yeah - all that, plus a move (!!! more on that later, though), plus a great presentation from Universal House of Justice Member, Mr. Paul Lample on his new book Revelation & Social Reality: Learning to Translate What Is Written into Reality.
36 little hours - 1 busy little aimee piper.
And now - literally and figuratively - back to work!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */