Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chronicles of Exhaustion

So the Part Where I'm a Light Sleeper.... Yeah. Coffee is pretty much a main food group for me.
A moth or something got in my coffee this afternoon and I drank it, discovered something foreign in my mouth, gave it an exploratory chew, looked at it on my finger, proclaimed – rather dispassionately – eww, wiped it on my napkin and took another sip of my coffee.Well, I swilled it first…
To sum:
It's humid
There are bugs-with-wings everywhere (I don't talk about bugs sans wings this time of year)
I'm the (acutally) proud owner of a loud as, can't even pick a dream-worthy beat fan
At least I make a good cup of coffee?

3 comments:

Sholeh said...

I have accidentally eaten several gnats this week. :-P

Kadria S.G. said...

you rock, AP! i love that photo and makes me miss you and that place even more! you have such a comical and creative way of describing your world that never fails to make me smile.
cheers.

j'taimee said...

yeah... I actually took that photo shortly after I got back from my London vacation - actually the same day that I almost broke my finger and Dion had to come to the rescue....
hahahaha.
aimee piper!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */