Friday, May 6, 2011

Sharing is Caring...

Source: llamabananatiama.tumblr.com via Aimee on Pinterest


So my friend Haley recently introduced me to this new (to me?) thing called Pinterest. Have you guys tried it before?

You may be curious to know that I love pretty things. And interesting things... and that I'm kind of a hoarder of these pretty, interesting - and pretty interesting things. Particularly images. I have literally used all of the space on several flash drives (I know, I need to woman up and get a proper external hard drive) as well as most of the available space on a few computers [ahem].

Basically this serves as a really rad cloud-type space or an inspiration board for images that you find on the world wide interwebs. Saves them and categorizes them - and they're so easy to find! All at the click of a button! Swoon! I feel so organized right now!

Oh... and yes. You may have guessed that I have a board dedicated to men I think are amazing. ...inspiration board, right?!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */