Sunday, May 29, 2011

On the Value of Your Time...

Source: imgfave.com via Lauren on Pinterest

I shared some kind of related thoughts on Nineteen Months this week - okay... it's a stretch - but I trust your nimble minds. Anyhow, I'm getting ready to leave what has been my home, particularly in clichéd definitions of 'home', for the last four years. And I'm mostly prepared to be embarking on new adventures... but if I wax never-ending about my fragile, can't I just stay in never-never-land forever (forever-ever?) then I'm sorry.

I'll at least try to be hilarious?

But seriously... you all should check out Nineteen Months. It's like a bunch of really diverse, cool and insightful people getting together to share their thoughts on contemporary issues colored with a spiritual lens. Okay... that's exactly what it is. And they let me play, too.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */