Monday, May 23, 2011

Lost and Found...



I love this blog SO much: it always makes me smile. The author, Sophie Blackall, is such a talented illustrator. Support the artist!


This week's illustration was based on the following missed connection text/message in a bottle: Ack! 'Round 7pm or so... I was browsing the shelves and saw you on the other side. I swear I glimpsed our entire future together in that brief moment. It was beautiful. And then someone asked you for the time. I mean c'mon, who doesn't have a damn time-telling device of some sort these days! Oh, if only I'd thought of that.


Genius.


I'd also like to mention that I'm wearing polka dots today... and I frequent book shops and libraries. Holler at your girl.


Too soon?

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */