Monday, May 23, 2011

Field Trip...

So I'm back from my staycation (they come highly recommended by yours truly) and - as promised - I have pictures from my field trip to Jerusalem. Specifically to the Botanical Gardens.
They also come highly recommended. You know, for the next time you're in Israel.
Look out - they bite!
Right... so it's a little soon to be making "undead" jokes - but how cool is nature?
Carnivorous plants!
Me.
I have a weird habit of making strange faces when I'm uncomfortable...
or tired of having my picture taken.
Which is uncomfortable. Annnnd I'm full circle!
My water polo coach, Iulian, and I.
In the Tropical Rain Forest Exhibit
Maestro.
Iulian teaching the roses how to grow.
Hibiscus.

This adventure was pretty awesome. I won't go so far as to say that I'm an expert now - but I can now identify some plants beyond flower, vegetable or tree.

And you know how I am about learning stuff!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */