Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blooper Reel...


As promised, the time lapse video Chad shot from our rad night of bowling.

I feel that some background is necessary here.... Ahem.

You see, I think I'm a pretty good bowler - as evidenced by the video, you'll note that I have decent form. But for the life of me, I could not catch a break that night! No matter how hard I tried (and trust me when I tell you that I might be the most competitive person I know - except for my mom) I just couldn't get a strike. So I thought that I'd try bowling with a heavier ball - you know... give it some more oomph! Let the pins know who's boss.

So I upgraded to a 10 pound ball.

Friends, that is actually heavy.

And as you can see... I almost lost it. Literally and figuratively.
Enjoy!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */