Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just The Facts...

Image courtesy Tralalere!

I chanced upon a really awesome remix of Feist's "I Feel It All" by Diplo. You can listen to it here. Many thanks to Samimi-Extremie for the head's up.

I'm still studying "Releasing the Powers of Junior Youth" with some friends. In our last class, we discussed the negative influences and repercussions of the 'insistent self'. *More on this later.*

We had a water polo game in Yoqneam today. Their team played very well, but I'm glad we won.

I've been experimenting with new scone recipes and flavors... and I made one of my new flavors this weekend. I think they might be my favorite.

And in a marathon stretch, I finished Orson Scott Card's Speaker for the Dead in the wee hours of Friday morning. Today I picked up the 3rd book in the Ender series: Xenocide. If you haven't read these books (beginning with Ender's Game), I highly recommend them.

I did some other things like take myself out for dinner and a movie... but that's all very blah blah blah, I'm sure.

I hope your weekend is (was?) lovely, too.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */