Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Adventures in Film...

I finally finished my roll of film... the pictures span from summer 2010 to my trip to the National Museum in Jerusalem (January 2011). Here are some shots from my trip to the museum.

I'm still learning the ins and outs of my camera. But sharing is caring, right?
I could be making this up, but I think this says
"National Museum"
[If you read Hebrew, I accept translations and corrections.]
*Correction: It says LOVE*
I really like the way the setting sun was hitting this particular sculpture.
...as evidenced by the 407 pictures I took of it.
Seriously.
Strictly speaking, you're not meant to climb on the statuary.
But I would have done it, too. Shhh.
This one is probably my favorite.
But you knew I was a 'save the best for last' kind of girl, right?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think it actually says "love". I remember having made the exact same picture when I was there, and it had a little note accompanying it, saying it are the letters making "love" in Hebrew. Google Translate has just confirmed this :)

j'taimee said...

Nicole - you're right! Yasmin provided the following wikilink (not be confused with ...nevermind): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_%28sculpture%29
LO
VE

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */