Sunday, January 16, 2011

Worth A Thousand Words...

So I know that I said I'd be more conscious of living in the present tense, but I can't help but get excited for some long and short-term plans.


Image courtesy Little Brown Pen

Shhh... but I think I may have some more concrete ideas about what to do with my future self. It's still kind of secret, mostly because I'm nervous about thinking myself out of what could really make me really happy.

When I'm feeling braver, I'll put you in the loop.
Images, above and below, courtesy Oh Joy!
So I know that it's only January and totally not beach weather (not even here in comparably warm and sunny Haifa, Israel), but I've done some research into my little holiday situation. Friends, it's time to start planning. By my calculations, I have nearly 3 weeks of vacation to take!

I'm thinking to stay much closer to home than my last trip home to see the family in California. So far I've got my eye on Croatia, Brussels, Greece and Italy. I'm also tempted to just block out the time and go where the cheapest flights are going that very day!

What?! I can be spontaneous! *wink*

Particularly if I find a way to get my hot little hands on the lovely orangeness above and perfect bathing suits below.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */