Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tournament Highlights....

Just some photos (and ridiculously brief captions) from the last 2 games of the Israeli Women's Water Polo Tournament. I'm home in the States visiting the fam - and the jetlag is kicking (sorry about that).

Anyhow, y'all have been so nice - putting up with all of my little water polo stories... I thought I'd at least share some photos with you.

Major shoutout to my homegirl Tsufit - she's 9 months pregnant, due ANY day, and still managed to catch and chronicle our games. Cheers!

I look a little goofy - and eerily concentrated - here, but that's okay for an intense water polo game. For those of you who don't recognize the signs... I've just completed a long pass to a teammate.
Mid-quarter team huddle...
I don't know what my coach said [no... seriously - I'm still learning Hebrew] but it totally worked! We (Macabbi Haifa) won the last 2 games of the tournament!
Chen.
Chen [her name means Grace in Hebrew] is new to water polo - which you would never otherwise know! This shot was taken just before her own. ...shot on goal, that is!

Thanks for all of your support throughout the season. 'preciate you!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */