Monday, November 30, 2009

Random Realizations...

No longer a blonde is not equal to no longer clumsy.

The more I like a t.v. show, the greater its chance of being prematurely cancelled and completely underappreciated by all "Neilson families". {ie. Firefly, My So Called Life...}. Consequently I think that I should be consulted more often - is there such a thing as an Entertainment Value Barometer? I think I could do that.
Image credit.

It is almost impossible for me to walk seriously (vs. casually) and eat.

Hiding your availability status on g-chat is lame. There, I said it.
>br>Am I crazy, or have street fashion blogs suddenly become uber predictable and highly commercial?

Anyhow, that's all I've got now... I'll try to be more focused & less critical next time.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */