Monday, January 12, 2009

Perspective....

I hesitate to call it a New Year's Resolution because I'm hoping that it can be a lifelong adaptation - but I'm trying to seriously reevaluate the ways in which I use my time (I'm wont to have a child-sized attention span). Sometimes I think that the universe reaches out to confirm your resolutions. Take today, for example, and what I found on a charming little blog I sometimes (by which I mean when google.reader indicates it's been updated) peruse....

'We are more likely to fail as craftsmen, I argue, due to our inability to organize obsession than because of lack of ability'
-Richard Sennett
The Craftsman
*Image and quote courtesy of A Little House in the Clouds*

1 comment:

montague said...

YES! i need to get better at that too. right now, i should be doing something OTHER than checking blogs.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */