Monday, January 5, 2009

Caution: Big Plans Falling...

I'm not 100% sure what to make of New Year's Resolutions... suffice it to say that I'm not sure about the timing - I'm pretty positive about the resolve. Whether you have plans to last you a year or you make positive resolutions every day - I hope you're all happy this year!
Courtesy of Le Love - I'm kind of obsessed with love, just in case you were confused....

I'm not sure where I'll end up when I leave my service here in the Holy Land, but I'm pretty positive that I want to be in a place with fantastic public transportation.

Just because it's 2009, doesn't mean that I've dropped my CHS tendencies - nor do I resolve to - but how beautiful is this dress?

This one I got from Post Secret - pretty dang cute, huh?
*yes, I still love mail*

2 comments:

Sholeh said...

love love love the dress. sigh.

j'taimee said...

Isn't it amazing? I'm completely enamoured of it....

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */