Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Things We Do For Love...

Like walking in the rain and the snow, when there's no where to go - and you're feeling like a part of you is dying??? Ok. I really love walking in the rain - but let's focus on that last bit, hmmm?
I ran yesterday! Well, that's only partly true. Kalila and I walked home from Haifa University after work - and we decided to run for part of it. (I swear it was at least a 1/2 mile!)
Before I give you back story on my impetus for last night's jog - let me fill you in on my history with running.... I don't run.
Ok, well that's not exactly true, either. I'll run if the situation calls for it - like, is there a large angry man chasing me? Can I take him? No? Does he have a gun? Because I can't out run bullets... Does he have a knife? Maybe? Ok, I'll run - downhill, please? And, to be fair, I'll also run if I need to get somewhere faster - or, oddly enough, if I'm really excited or happy.
*Please reference the "Quirky" post, it may help you if you're feeling confused...*

So by now, you may be wondering why - in light of my (former) anti-running policy - was she running last night?

Flash forward to The Things We Do For Love.... By my calculations, Bruce Wayne (ahem. Batman) is in need of a new leading lady. Enter yours truly. Consider me in training.
And if you happen to know someone who knows someone? Let me be the first to promise not to let my whirlwind affair with my future husband completely eclipse the premiere. Just saying.

P.S. I don't think I hate running anymore - I certainly don't feel like a part of me is dying....

4 comments:

N. said...

YOU=CUUUTE.

Both literally and figuratively ;)

Anonymous said...

run chica run!!! :)

montague said...

hehehee. you're funny! and darling, i've ran 2 marathons... and i DON'T run. it's true.

j'taimee said...

Marathons! let's not get too hasty...
:)

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */