Sunday, July 27, 2008

Aimee Piper Picked a Purple Pepper

I'm Growing Things!
So awhile ago I had a chat with my mom (Hi Mom!) and we talked about gardens and the like. *She's quite an avid gardener* Well, I told her about my flat, and how Kalila and I were wanting to grow things: so here they are! And they're still alive!

This is my pepper plant - the new ones are purple!
...but when I bought it they were only red and yellow peppers.
Exhibits A and B:
And I also have lavender - which I truly love!

Ps. please ignore the evidence of my previous (ahem. failed) attempts to grow things - I assure they've been removed....
Oh. Yeah. And if you're confused about why aimee piper is growing peppers of all things - it's because I thought they were pretty. That's enough, right? Thought so - besides, several of my neighbors have volunteered to take some off my hands.

2 comments:

Mike Flatow said...

I really like the lush look of your plants. The photos reached out and grabbed me as I was looking through blogger. Very well done, and I don't even grow anything!

montague said...

that is a perfectly good reason to grow anything. No, it's a perfectly good reason to do ANYTHING. Just becuase "but it's so pretty!"

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */