Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Day...

3 am :: no makeup
Commemoration of the Ascension of Bahá’u’lláh

Sunset: Seawall in 'Akká

So I dug out the new (recycled) camera this weekend - I spent Friday afternoon until the pre-dawn hours of Saturday in the 'greater 'Akká area' as one of a relative few priviliged to commemorate the Ascension of Bahá’u’lláh at the Spot of His Holy resting place.

I also had a water polo game against Tel Aviv (again) that we lost spectacularly (sigh... again). This time we played in Givat Haim - a kibbutz outside of Tel Aviv. They have a really rad pool - which is no surprise considering that community's long history with water polo and swimming. Alas, I didn't get any pictures from the game - but in my defense I was in the water.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */