Thursday, June 17, 2010

Double Whammy....

When I was a kid, my mom always said that I reminded her of a baby horse.

You know... all arms and legs and sort of clumsy, like? Yeah. Like that.

So a friend and I were chatting about horoscopes the other night - don't front... you've all done it! And we were talking about the Chinese zodiac. I learned that in addition to being born in the year of the horse, I was also born in the month of the horse.
Image courtesy Once Wed

Once upon a time at Borders (book store) I went up to the guy behind the “help me find this book” counter and asked where the Astronomy section was….. He was like “thank God! Finally a person who doesn’t want to read that astrology crap!”

Naturally the only galaxies far far away I’m interested in are explored by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard or a member of the Skywalker Dynesty… but I didn’t want to look like an even greater ‘khar’ so I just played along and went to find the horoscope section after he’d left. Ha!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */