Friday, June 4, 2010

Lost Art, Indeed...



So even though I think I'm finally getting the hang of iTunes and electronic musical filing systems, generally - I still really love record stores (this is my favorite name for free standing shops that sell music. Sue me).

About 5 years ago I was in a computer mega-store (maintaining anonymity because the name currently escapes me - but you know the kind...) :: they always had the best selection and prices. So here I am browsing the harmonious offerings, hoping to find something I couldn't live without - when I saw Carmen Rizzo's "Lost Art of the Idle Moment". Truthfully? I liked the cover art - got it home and totally fell in love with the album.

It is time (and past), methinks, to share it. Unless you and Sir Rizzo are besties ...in which case, where have you been all of my life?

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */