Monday, September 1, 2008

Um, Don't Cancel My Friendship, But...

My nerd factor is gi.nor.mous. Game Night is high on my list of "two favorite words". I play RISK (traditional, God Storm, & - my favorite - Star Wars versions) almost every weekend. I used to tell my friends that my mom said I couldn't come out to play/go to your party - all so I could stay home and read a book. (sorry if that was you... but big shout out to my mom!) In fact - when my mom grounded me, she took my books away. [Insert sheepish grin]

So where am I going with this?
I want to shake the hand of the person who submitted this secret....
Ps. It's true: they are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear, I am from India and i want to know more about your culture and all about related to your Israel. Please share.

j'taimee said...

For information about Travel in Israel, you can visit www.goisrael.com
For information about the Bahá’í Faith, which informs most of my decisions and is the reason for my tenure in Israel, visit www.bahai.org
Enjoy!

montague said...

aimee this is hilarious! i love playing RISK, though i've never heard of the other versions you mention, and it makes total sense that being grounded would include the removal of books!!!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */