Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Need Therapy...

So did any of you used to watch Friends back in the day? (Is it weird to think that there will be a day when people you're talking to won't know who Ross & Rachel are?) Anyhow, do you remember when Ross married the Brittish girl (sorry - I don't remember her name...), and Ross was having this melt down about how the girl had all of these elaborate plans, and he would have been happy with a JOP (Justice of the Peace) ceremony.... And how Monica had to step in and remind Ross to let her have her day because she's probably been planning it since she was a little girl?
Well, I kind of have a similar issue. I regularly put the cart before the horse - I call it Cart before the Horse Syndrome (CHS).
It's no surprise that I love looking at pretty things, right? Well, many of those pretty things just happen to be wedding related.... and I'm not even in like.
Yeah, it's like that.
Anyhow, I ran into this picture this week - and I think it's hilarious! I especially love the lady in the back with the hat - she's just along for the ride.


p.s. I think I could hear the collective sigh of relief all the way from OC.... Oh, hey Mom.

4 comments:

montague said...

great clipping, and the british girl's name was Emily. No worries you didn't remember it - Ross didn't either on his wedding day...!

is it SO wrong i am making friends jokes? i was OBSESSED with that show.

j'taimee said...

...maybe we both need therapy! But yeah, I remember going to school on fridays and having thursday night's episode being the main topic of conversation for at least 10 minutes - per class!
:)

Anonymous said...

great post, piper!
"in like" - haha...
we should watch some Friends soon!

Unknown said...

her name was Emily. I suffer from the same disease. It's not as uncommon as we think...
:)

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */