Saturday, October 15, 2011

When The Levee Breaks...

So it turns out that my football (soccer for my Americans) tutor is a fantastic photographer. I met him in Haifa, though these days he's calling Oxford home. Yes... that Oxford. Check out his work at oxonography. Unless you hate beautiful things. And then stay far far away.

Clearly I'm loving the series he shot in Haifa last month. Not least because I'm feeling a little homesick. But if you knew how delicious and mouth-watering the falafel was... you'd be homesick (and starving), too.


Also... sorry for my recent MIA behavior. It took me a while to get into the rhythm of life here in OC. But now that I have my feet beneath me, my creativity is starting to come back. Which is excellent, because between you and me...? I was worried for a minute!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */