Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kimia Kline...

So you know that I'm, like, surrounded by super talented people, right? I know... it sounds like I'm bragging - but I sometimes feel like I can't take take a step without running in to some kind of wonderful artist, musician, athlete, human.

Kimia Kline (nee Ferdowsi) is one such friend. We served together for a time, here in Haifa - and she's such a gifted artist! ...as evidenced below:

"Lily"

"Love" envelope

I am so happy to share that Kimia has finally (so, seriously - finally!) launched a Web site specifically devoted to showcasing her talent. It's called Alkeemi Paintings.

So go over - check it out. And in the meantime, I'll try to think of a synonym for "talent(ed)".

1 comment:

Kimia Kline said...

you're the cutest. thank you so much for this beautiful post and your sweet words. :)

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */